Registration for ArtBLISS 2011 opens today! This second-annual event promises to be a fun learning experience with an added day of classes and the talented line up of instructors. ArtBLISS is the first-of-its-kind jewelry and mixed media workshops presented in the Washington DC Metro area. Internationally renowned experts present workshops in a friendly atmosphere where you can open up to creative discovery and inspiration.
A few of the workshops for this year include
- Wax On with Deryn Mentock
- Spinning Bead Pendant with Robert Dancik
- Snaptastic with Kerry Bogert
- Etched and Layered Cuffs with Diane Cook
- and Whimsical Blooms-Layered Polymer Pendants with Christine Damm