1. Two Girls Making Stuff share how to make this framed necklace holder that uses branches.
2. In La La Land has a different take on a framed jewelry holder using wire.
3. My Life Under the Bus re-purposed and decorated boxes for unique jewelry storage.
4. Homework shares how to make a convenient travel pack for your earrings with buttons and ribbon.
5. Love and Rosen updates a simple jewelry tree with just the right look.
6. Craft Pond uses simple items from the hardware store to make a beach-inspired jewelry holder.
By Stacie Hooder