Take a look at these clever jewelry ideas from around the Web and learn how you can make your own!
1. Two Girls Making Stuff share how to make this framed necklace holder that uses branches.
2. In La La Land has a different take on a framed jewelry holder using wire.
3. My Life Under the Bus re-purposed and decorated boxes for unique jewelry storage.
4. Homework shares how to make a convenient travel pack for your earrings with buttons and ribbon.
5. Love and Rosen updates a simple jewelry tree with just the right look.
6. Craft Pond uses simple items from the hardware store to make a beach-inspired jewelry holder.